Speech Pathologist - Mandurah
Job no: 492337
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Allied Health
- Work for a leading WA Disability Service provider!
- Location: Mandurah
- Salary Range: $87,544 - $119,454 depending on experience including 10% p.a. Super, Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) and Leave Loading
Rocky Bay are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Speech Pathologist to join our interdisciplinary teams in Mandurah
You will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver individualised client-centred interventions to customers
- Work collaboratively to achieve clinical excellence
- Contribute to innovate service improvements by ‘Looking for Better Ways’
- Be a part of a diversified and progressive disability service organisation
Your Case List will consist of youth and children’s and Paediatric portfolio of varying complexity and will provide you opportunities to continually develop your skills and knowledge.
About Rocky Bay
Established for over 80 years, Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia.
The Following Positions are Currently Available at Rocky Bay
Paediatric – Mandurah
Youth and Adult - Mandurah
Joining a local geographic team in Mandurah, you will work collaboratively to deliver interdisciplinary services that support people with disability to achieve their goals and potential. You will be supervised by your Team Leader and receive clinical support from experienced Allied Health Professionals and discipline specific Advanced Clinicians.
To be considered for this position you will be required to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service that meets individual goals
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Well-developed clinical reasoning skills, that are solution-focused
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with customers, key stakeholders and team members
- Personal resilience working in a changing environment
Mandatory Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology from a recognised institution
- Current SPA membership
- Education Department Police Clearance (not older than 3 months)
- Current Working with Children check
- NDIS Workesr screening
Desirable Selection Criteria:
- Experience in delivering therapy services under the NDIS
- Experience in the disability sector
Recognising and Rewarding our Employees
Working collaboratively with customers, Rocky Bay employees are motivated by the desire to optimise quality of life for people with a disability and make a positive difference to achieving their individual goals and outcomes. As an organisation, we employ people who reflect our values-based culture.
Rocky Bay recognises and rewards staff through a range of benefits and opportunities which include;
- Ability to participate in portfolio groups to suit differing professional interests
- Access to a range of best practice technology and equipment
- Generous support for both internal and external professional development
- National and International scholarship opportunities
- Career progression – clinical and team leadership pathways
- Engaging in Therapy and Professional Services team events
- Flexible working arrangements
- 4 weeks annual leave and the option of purchasing an additional 2 weeks of leave per annum
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- Fleet cars or reimbursement for work related travel
- Subsidised uniforms
- Discounted Corporate rates with HBF insurance
- You must have the right to work in Australia to apply
- Please note that all pre-qualification questions must be answered for your application to be considered
- We will commence the recruitment process immediately
What are you waiting for?
Please click the “Apply for Job” button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications for the role.
For further information, please contact Vanora Nguyen, Recruitment Officer email@example.com or Ph 0482 166 428.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend