Job no: 492352
Work type: Permanent Full Time
- Grow your career with a leading disability services provider
- Permanent, full time position
- Based at Mosman Park
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our high-performing, talented and committed Marketing team, working to drive positive outcomes for people living with a disability.
Reporting to the PR, Communications and Events Advisor, the primary objective of this role is to drive the development and production of engaging and compelling content for Rocky Bay’s PR and communications channels.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Work with various areas of the organisation to seek out news and story opportunities
- Develop compelling and professional copywriting to a high standard
- Write content for a range of platforms, in particular our digital platforms including website and social media
- Project manage a range of communication campaigns throughout the year
- Coordinate a comprehensive PR program – media relations, partnerships, ambassadors, and social media
- Execute Marcomms plans in an effective and professional manner
- Coordinate content for Rocky Bay’s website and intranet
- Review and evaluate PR programs and communications activity
- Assist with event coordination as required (some weekend and after hours work required)
What we're looking for
You will be an energetic and innovative self-starter who thrives on a challenge. You can successfully plan projects, have excellent organisation skills, high attention to detail and outstanding communication skills (verbal and written). Success in this role will be dependent on your ability to build relationships and influence people, as well as your strong commitment to the team
Experience and Skills required
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent experience in public relations, communications, journalism, marketing or related discipline
- A proven successful track record in a PR services role
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make decisions in an environment where competing priorities are existing
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with a small team
- Experience in building strong professional and collaborative working relationships
- Experience of media monitoring tools, Adobe CS suite, or other creative packages would be highly regarded
- Event planning/project management experience preferred
In return, Rocky Bay offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent employee benefits and salary packaging options
- Excellent work-life balance
- The opportunity to work with passionate, inspiring colleagues making a real difference to the lives of people with disabilities.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please click the "Apply for Job" button, and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter letting us know why you should be the one!
For more information, please call Megan Osler, PR, Communication and Events Advisor on 9383 6110 or view the Job Description below.
Rocky Bay reserves the right to shortlist applicants prior to the closing date.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend