Job no: 492393
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Allied Health
- Work for a leading disability services provider
- Permanent full time role available
- Competitive salary relative to experience incl. Super and Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) & Leave Loading
- Various Locations
Due to growth in demand of our Professional Therapy Services at Rocky Bay are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Exercise Physiologist to join our interdisciplinary teams.
About the role:
As a Rocky Bay Exercise Physiologist you will work collaboratively with customers and their families/carers and other key stakeholders to enhance participation, independence and achievement of goals and also deliver exercise, lifestyle and educational programs for the prevention and/or management of a broad range of disability and health conditions.
Joining a local geographic team, you will work collaboratively to deliver interdisciplinary services that support people with disability to achieve their goals and potential. To develop your skills and knowledge further, you will not only receive on-going guidance your Team Leader but will also receive clinical support and development from experienced Advanced Clinicians.
To be successful for this position you will demonstrate:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree qualification in field of Exercise Physiology or equivalent
- Current Accreditation with Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA) – Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Well-developed oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing and implementing exercise programs for a range of disability and health conditions that deliver successful outcomes
- Experience providing services as part of an inter-disciplinary team, working collaboratively to enhance participation in the community
- People oriented with a ‘can do’, solutions-focused attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills & ability to prioritise and meet competing demands and targets
- Experience working with people with disability
- Understanding of person/family centered practice
- Knowledge of Disability Services Standards and NDIS requirements within an Allied Health setting
Recognising and Rewarding our Employees
Working collaboratively with customers, Rocky Bay employees are motivated by the desire to optimise quality of life for people with a disability and make a positive difference to achieving their individual goals and outcomes. As an organisation, we employ people who reflect our values-based culture.
Rocky Bay recognises and rewards staff through a range of benefits and opportunities which include:
- Access to a range of best practice technology and equipment
- Generous support for both internal and external professional development
- Engaging in Therapy and Professional Services team events
- Flexible working arrangements
- 4 weeks annual leave and the option of purchasing an additional 2 weeks of leave per annum
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- Fleet cars or reimbursement for work related travel
- Subsidised uniforms
- $1000 refer a friend program
- Discounted Corporate rates with HBF insurance
What are you waiting for?
Please click the “Apply for Job” button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications for the role.
For further information about the role, please contact Ian Goh, Manager Therapy Services 08 6399 4116
The recruitment process will commence immediately
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend