Job no: 492482
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Administration, Property & Fleet
- Work for a leading WA Disability Service provider!
- Location Mosman Park
- Permanent full time
Are you passionate about shaping the delivery of quality services across a diverse business in a highly dynamic, person-centered industry?
Established for over 80 years, Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia.
Reporting to the Property Development Manager, Rocky Bay is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the Property, Procurement & Fleet team.
In this role you will support the wider department including the project team in our new specialised disability accommodation company; SHIFT and the Rocky Bay Hub Project Teams by collecting, collating, translating and disseminating information related to projects, undertake research and analysis and assisting with acquisitions.
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate
- Demonstrated (3 years +) experience in project coordination
- Experience in delivering and monitoring procurement activities
- Proven ability to assist with project management tasks including project controls, procurements, project management plans, cost and resource management across projects, programs and portfolios
- Excellent administration ability and an eye for detail
- An ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within immediate and broader teams
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with customers, stakeholders and team members
- Personal resilience working in a changing environment
- Competency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Relevant tertiary qualification (preferably in a property, architectural or project management discipline)
- Experience in contributing to the project management of a significant component of property development programs and projects.
- Ability to work in a collaborative project management team
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Competent is using Microsoft Office application including Word, Excel and Microsoft Project
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Motivated to work toward common goals and purpose
- Value mindset applied to the non for profit sector.
- Able to build collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated integrity, self-awareness and professionalism
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Satisfactory Police Clearance
- Current influenza vaccination (or willingness to obtain)
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferably in a property, architectural or project management discipline)
- Experience in the disability sector (desirable)
Recognising and Rewarding our Employees
Working collaboratively with customers, Rocky Bay employees are motivated by the desire to optimise quality of life for people with a disability and make a positive difference to achieving their individual goals and outcomes. As an organisation, we employ people who reflect our values-based culture.
Rocky Bay recognises and rewards staff through a range of benefits and opportunities which include;
- Access to a range of best practice technology and equipment
- Generous support for both internal and external professional development
- National and International scholarship opportunities
- Engaging in team events
- Flexible working arrangements
- 4 weeks annual leave and the option of purchasing an additional 2 weeks of leave per annum
- Paid parental leave
- Fleet cars or reimbursement for work related travel
- Discounted Corporate rates with HBF insurance
- You must have the right to work in Australia to apply
- Please note that all pre-qualification questions must be answered for your application to be considered
- We will commence the recruitment process immediately for eligible candidates
What are you waiting for?
A copy of the Job Description Form is attached.
Please click the “Apply for Job” button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications.
For further information, please contact Shona Lucas HR Advisor on Ph (08) 9383 6164.
We will begin the recruitment process immediately.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend