Job no: 492509
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Allied Health
- Work for a leading disability services provider
- Permanent Full time role available in our Patricia Kailis Centre Hub in Cockburn
- Competitive salary relative to experience incl. Super and Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) & Leave Loading
Due to growth in demand of our Professional Therapy Services, Rocky Bay are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Therapy Assistant to join our interdisciplinary team in our Patricia Kailis Centre Hub in Cockburn.
About the role:
As a Rocky Bay therapy assistant, you will be an integral part of our multidisciplinary therapy team. Your new role will see you working across speech pathology, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and psychology services. Guided by the primary therapists, you will be involved in producing therapy resources, assisting in organising, running groups and supporting our valued customers achieve their goals.
Joining a local geographic team, you will work collaboratively to deliver interdisciplinary services that support people with disability to achieve their goals and potential. To develop your skills and knowledge further, you will not only receive on-going guidance your Team Leader but will also receive clinical support and development from experienced Advanced Clinicians.
To be successful for this position you will demonstrate:
- Minimum Certificate IV Disability/ Allied Health Assistant or equivalent
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management skills & ability to multi–task
- Commitment to consistently producing high quality work
- Solutions focussed
- Current WA drivers’ licence
- Current Working with Children’s Card
- NDIS Workers Screening
- Department of Education Police Clearance (not older than 3 months)
- Sound computer knowledge and skills
- Aquatic rescue award or willingness to complete course
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Current First Aid Certificate
Recognising and Rewarding our Employees
Working collaboratively with customers, Rocky Bay employees are motivated by the desire to optimise quality of life for people with a disability and make a positive difference to achieving their individual goals and outcomes. As an organisation, we employ people who reflect our values-based culture.
Rocky Bay recognises and rewards staff through a range of benefits and opportunities which include:
- Access to a range of best practice technology and equipment
- Generous support for both internal and external professional development
- Engaging in Therapy and Professional Services team events
- Flexible working arrangements
- 4 weeks annual leave and the option of purchasing an additional 2 weeks of leave per annum
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- Fleet cars or reimbursement for work related travel
- Subsidised uniforms
- Discounted Corporate rates with HBF insurance
What are you waiting for?
Please click the “Apply for Job” button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications for the role.
For further information about the role, please contact Vanora Nguyen, Recruitment Officer at Rocky Bay on 0482 166 428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend