Job no: 492664
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Human Resources
- Working for a leading disability services provider
- Permanent full time position
- Mosman Park location
About the Role
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia.
Due to Rocky Bay’s continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity in our Human Resources Department for an experienced Recruitment Officer to join our energetic, friendly and fun team.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager this role will support Rocky Bay hiring managers in the recruitment and selection of staff ensuring that sound human resource practices are adhered to, all activities and processes are conducted in accordance with legislative and policy frameworks and are consistent with Rocky Bay’s requirements.
Requirements of the role:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a recruitment position including previous experience in high volume recruitment and onboarding with demonstrated experience in organising and leading assessment centres
- Strong knowledge of recruitment methods practices and programs and experience in using recruitment and talent management platforms
- Demonstrated experience in proactively developing, building and managing talent pools
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, including the ability to engage and liaise with individuals at all levels of the organization and the ability to form and maintain strong working relationships throughout the organisation
- Ability to work autonomously, but also successfully work as part of a larger team
- Proven organizational skills, excellent administration, strong attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meat deadlines through prioritisation
- Strong communication skills, including the interpretation and provision of data and reports
- Proficient computer skills including experience with HRIS, recruitment platforms and Microsoft Excel.
- A strong customer focus with the ability to deal with pressure and excellent problem solving skills.
- Proof of seasonal (current) Influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations or willingness to obtain
The following criteria would be highly advantageous:
- Relevant knowledge and understanding of Australian employment law, regulatory requirements, related legislation, the application of relevant awards/agreements and relevant knowledge of the National Employment Standards and Fair Work
- Experience working in the disability sector
Rocky Bay offers various benefits including salary packaging, a flexible working environment and a wellness program including health insurance discounts.
The role is based out of our Mosman Park office, but travel to other sites may be required.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply.
We will commence the recruitment process immediately so we encourage you to apply asap. Please note that all pre-qualification questions must be answered for your application to be considered.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click the "Apply" button, and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications to the role.
We respectfully request no contact from the recruitment agencies.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend