Job no: 492693
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Categories: Administration, Allied Health
Great opportunity for an exceptional administrator in a busy allied health team.
- Work for a leading disability services provider
- Permanent Part time opportunity - 40 hours per fortnight
- Based at Patricia Kailis Centre Hub (Cockburn)
- Competitive remuneration, 10% p.a. Super, Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) and Leave loading
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults with disability in Western Australia. As a large organisation that continues to grow, we are seeking a motivated Administration Assistant to join our administrative team.
About the role:
As an Administration Assistant, you will support our allied health professionals to deliver high quality services to our valued customers. You will provide the highest level of service to both internal and external stakeholders, undertaking a variety of administrative tasks and project work. This role will be ideal if you are looking for a rewarding role with variety.
To be successful for this position you will demonstrate:
- Experience in providing exceptional customer service internally and externally
- Experience in using client management systems
- Demonstrated experience in generating reports
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a changing environment
- Good Microsoft Office skills (primarily Excel)
- Basic understanding of financial transactions (invoicing, billing)
- Ability to complete a range of tasks independently
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and “out of box” thinking
- High attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- NDIS Screening or willingness to obtain
- A current influenza vaccination or willingness to obtain
- Covid 19 Vaccinations or willingness to obtain
In return, Rocky Bay will provide you with:
- A rewarding role and competitive remuneration package
- Excellent employee benefits and salary packaging options
- Professional Development opportunities
How to apply:
You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for the role.
Please note that all prequalification questions must be answered for your application to be considered. A copy of the Job Description Form is attached for your information. For further information about the role, please contact Trish Royale, Administration Coordinator on 08 6399 4144.We will commence the recruitment process immediately. Please click the “Apply for Job” button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications.
Applications close 6pm Friday 28th January.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend