- Full Time Position
- Salary Packaging Benefits
- Mosman Park Location
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our Property, Procurement & Fleet team.
Rocky Bay currently holds a fleet of 170 standard and modified vehicles, across the length of the Perth Metropolitan area and Geraldton. Our vehicle fleet, together with Grey Fleet vehicles, are business critical assets, providing transport to and enabling delivery of services to our customers; facilitating our business growth strategy.
We are looking for an experienced Transport Manager who can, together with colleagues from within the Property Fleet and Procurement Division, transform the way in which we manage our fleet portfolio and deliver outstanding customer services to our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will use their Transport and Fleet management experience to lead & guide the Transport department (Fleet and Transport teams) to achieve their strategic, operational and budgetary targets.
The Fleet team play an important role in ensuring that our transport assets are fit for purpose and deliver a consistently safe customer experience. Our customers and staff rely on this service to ensure they arrive safely and on time for their appointments so it is essential that this service be managed effectively and efficiently with a proactive approach to savings or improvements.
Leading the Transport Department and working closely with the business, the successful candidate will deliver the Rocky Bay Transport strategy and Fleet asset management plans. Transport and Fleet management is a vital area within Rocky Bay and the role will be ideal for someone looking to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment that offers challenging and rewarding work.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in delivering effective and efficient transport and asset management models across a diverse and growing business model
- Demonstrated experience in Fleet management including contractor management, logistics, acquisition, disposal, maintenance, repairs and safety
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple vehicle asset types and transport use-cases/models
- Demonstrated experience in leading a multidisciplinary team
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field, e.g. Automotive and/or Business certification
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Motivated to work toward common goals and purpose
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Competent is using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Availability and willingness to work a roster between the hours of 7am – 5.30pm to ensure service continuity for customers
- Current Western Australian Drivers licence
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Proof of seasonal influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations
- Industry registration e.g. Motor Trade Association WA (desirable)
We value looking for better ways, providing excellent customer service, working together, being professional and accountable. If you have the required experience and embody these values in your own behaviour, this could be the perfect job for you.
We offer sector leading benefits and remuneration, along with an opportunity to package part of your salary to reduce the tax payable.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply.
We will start the recruitment process immediately so if you wish to be considered please get your application in quickly! We anticipate a high number of applications for this awesome opportunity so unfortunately only applications shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click the "Apply for Job" button, and submit an
up-to-date resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above and outlining relevant skills and qualifications to the role.
For more information, please call our Ash Sovis, HR Advisor on 08 6282 1924.
To view the position description click this link