Human Resources Advisor
Job no: 492697
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Human Resources
Human Resources Advisor
- Permanent full time position
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Mosman Park Location
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to children and adults living with disability in Western Australia.
Now is an exciting time to join Rocky Bay and be part of the disability sector. Employing 1000+ staff across 40 locations, we are a multi-service business that is undergoing significant change and growth.
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join a friendly and supportive team of HR professionals. This business partnering role will be challenging and rewarding, with no two days the same. Working closely with management and staff across a business portfolio, you will manage and support a range of HR activities such as recruitment, advising and coaching on employee matters and performance management, along with the opportunity to work on HR projects and initiatives.
- Be first point of contact and business partner for employees and management
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on legislation, Award interpretation and organisational policy and procedures, offering contemporary HR solutions and recommendations to management
- Provide advice on, coordinate and participate in employee relations matters and investigations
- Support the delivery of HR services including recruitment, onboarding and induction.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resource Management or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a generalist human resources position
- Sound knowledge of the National Employment Standards and Fair Work
- Demonstrable experience in interpreting and providing advice from multiple awards
- Demonstrable experience in undertaking investigations and providing recommendations on findings
- Experience working with Managers to ensure employee relations matters are dealt with proactively, professionally and in accordance with organisational policies/procedures and legislation
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to write reports/business cases
- The ability to form and maintain strong working relationships throughout all levels of the organisation
- National Police Clearance (no older than 3 months)
- Proof of influenza and COVID vaccine
- Current, valid WA driver’s licence
In return, Rocky Bay offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Free on-site car parking
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply.
We will commence the recruitment process immediately. Please note that all prequalification questions must be answered for your application to be considered.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click the "Apply for Job" button, and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications to the role.
For more information on the role, please contact Gail Rose, Senior HR Advisor on 08 6282 2462
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend