Job no: 492701
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Allied Health
- Permanent Full Time role
- Opportunity to salary package (tax free income)
- Ongoing Career Development opportunities
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults with disability in Western Australia.
About the Role:
We are looking for an energetic Store Person to join our Equipment team. You will enjoy this unique opportunity to not only coordinate the day to day operations of the workshop and the online store, all whilst working closely with our wonderful customers and Allied Health crew.
This role would be perfect if you are looking to make a difference whilst continuing to use your mechanical experience and skills. You will have strong warehouse management and administrative skills but also be willing to step in to assist with equipment repairs.
To be considered for the role you will:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment managing the purchase, storage, movement of stock items
- Experience in undertaking mechanical tasks using a range of hand tools
- Willingness to work at height within undertake a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced, professional environment whilst providing a genuine customer-centric, solutions focused service in a timely manner
- Ability to use initiative and work flexibly; both autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong administrative skills with an eye for detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality, particularly around sensitive information
- Hold a valid WA driving license
- Have proof of both influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations
- Obtain an NDIS Worker Screening Check
The following criteria are desirable:
- Experience working with people with disability
- Experience in the area of AT/disability equipment (e.g. wheelchairs, hoists, seating)
This is a permanent, full time role, based at our Cockburn office. Travel will be required as part of this role.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click Apply and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining your experience, skills and qualifications relevant to the role. Please note that all prequalification questions must be answered for your application to be considered.
We will commence the recruitment process immediately so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
For more information, please call Eamon O’Brien, Manager Posture Tech on (08) 6399 4196 or view the Job Description on our careers website.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend