Cafe Assistant - Casual
Job no: 492704
Work type: Casual
Categories: Property & Fleet
- Work with a leading Disability Services Provider
- Develop your career in hospitality
- One permanent position and multiple casual positions available
- Salary packaging options available
Do you have a passion for hospitality? Do you want a change of pace? Do you want the opportunity to really engage with your customers and have a positive impact on their day? Look no further! Rocky Bay is looking for a Café Assistant to join our hospitality team based at our Mosman Park Office.
We are recruiting for multiple positions - one permanent and multiple casual positions for busy periods and leave coverage. It is required that you be available Monday to Friday, 8am to 3:00pm.
The role(s) will be varied and busy. The ideal candidate will be confident and proactive with the ability to stay calm under pressure, prioritise and think on their feet. They will be flexible and be able to coordinate independently a busy café while continuing to engage with customers in a friendly, approachable manner.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience making coffee and food preparation in a busy café environment
- Point of sales and cash handling experience, including start/end of day cash ups
- A positive attitude, friendly nature and commitment to great customer service.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite packages
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willingness to obtain)
- AHA Hospitality & Hygiene COVID-19 Hygiene course.
- Current WA driver’s licence
- Possession of a Food Safety Certificate is desirable
- Possession of a Barista course/certificate is desirable
- Experience in dealing with people with disability is desirable
- Previous experience in functions set up would be highly regarded
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply.
We will commence the recruitment process immediately. Please note that all pre-qualification questions must be answered for your application to be considered.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click "Apply" and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications to the role.
Application Closing date: 28 January 2022 at 5:00 pm.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend