Human Resources Officer
Job no: 492720
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Categories: Human Resources
- Fixed Term Full Time Position - 6 months with possibility of extension
- Mosman Park location
- Generous salary packaging
About the Role
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Human Resources team on a 6 month fixed term contract. We are looking for a hands-on HR generalist who is able to work collaboratively with the people supervisors across the whole employment cycle.
- Provide support and assist the HR Advisors in managing employee relations matters and investigations
- Provide advice and counsel to managers regarding HR policies and procedures, legislation and Award interpretation
- Coordinate recruitment and onboarding activities
To succeed in this role, you have:
- Customer focused experience in a fast paced, generalist HR role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian employment law and related legislation
- Ability to work autonomously, but also be successful working as part of a larger team
- Excellent administration, organisation and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with HRIS
- National Police Clearance (less than 3 months old)
- Current, valid WA driver’s licence
- Proof of influenza and COVID vaccinations
The following criteria would be highly advantageous:
- Experience in high volume recruiting and on-boarding
- Previous experience driving employee engagement and well-being program
- Previous experience in a disability services organisation
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Human Resources or equivalent
Rocky Bay offers various benefits including salary packaging, a flexible working environment and a wellness program including health insurance discounts.
The role is based out of our Mosman Park office, but travel to other sites may be required.
If you are interested in the position, please click APPLY NOW. Please submit your resume and covering letter telling us how you meet the requirements of the role.
We will commence the recruitment process immediately.
For more information on the role, please contact Gail Rose, Senior HR Advisor on 08 6282 2462
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend