- Immediate start
- Permanent part time and Casual roles available
- Paid induction program which runs every two weeks so we can have you commence quicker!
- The ability to have a career as a Support Worker with opportunities for promotion
Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for a change and wanting to make a meaningful difference? Or are you looking for a career change and looking at starting a role as a Support Worker within the Disability industry?
If you answered yes, then we would love to hear from you!
Our customers are individual as you are! We are looking for people who want to work with our customers, get to know them, and support them to live the life they choose.
Rocky Bay is seeking committed, motivated, and energetic Support Workers to join our team across the metropolitan and the peel region on a casual and permanent part time basis.
We want people who:
- Can demonstrate a commitment to person-centred approaches, supporting inclusion and participation.
- Have resilience to embrace change and work in a dynamic environment
- May have previous experience working with people with a disability, and comfortable working with people with a range of disabilities or if you are looking to move into disability are willing to learn and develop as a Support Worker.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and maintain satisfactory compliance requirements in line with NDIS for a Support Worker.
What will you need to do?
Generally we expect our people to:
- Support our customers during outings, with daily activities, reaching personal goals, administering medication, and assisting with their personal care requirements (including personal hygiene and appearance to an acceptable level for age and chosen activity), whilst always demonstrating dignity and respect for our customers.
- Maintain an understanding of the participant’s needs and overall wellbeing.
- Communicate and engage with participant in a relevant and meaningful way while encouraging the participant to communicate and engage with others.
- Transport participants travelling to and from activities and outings.
- Ensure all supports and services provided are accurately documented and accounted for through timesheets, case notes, incident reporting.
What do we offer:
Rocky Bay provides our employees a range of health and wellbeing initiatives as well as salary packaging arrangements
What you’ll need to have:
We do have some compliance requirements which must be met by the successful candidates. These will be explained if your application is progressed.
Sound perfect for you?
If being a Disability Support Worker is the role you have been looking for, then please submit your application by clicking the APPLY button. To be considered, all pre-qualification questions are required to be answered and please attach a copy of your current resume.
To note we have an immediate need for Support Workers with high intensity support experience. If you do have this experience, please submit your application as soon as possible.
The recruitment process will be commencing immediately so if you are interested, please let us know. If you would like to speak to someone from Community for this role, please email email@example.com
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes us who we are.
We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued. You will be considered without regard to race, gender, disability, age, religion and LGBTIQ+.
We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply.
Rocky Bay provides services on Noongar and Yamatji country.
Rocky Bay acknowledges and pays respect to the traditional custodians and their leaders- past, present, and emerging.
To view the position description click this link