- Close knit friendly working team environment
- 12 month maternity leave Cover
- Attractive Salary Packaging Options
Rocky Bay has an immediate need for a Public Relations, Communications and Events Advisor in our established and knowledgeable marketing team.
We are looking for the right person who can thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment; working as part of a highly collaborative team to conceive, develop and implement effective, engaging, and measurable communications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in communications, public relations journalism, marketing or related discipline
- A proven successful track record in event management role
- Preferred media networks and relationships
- Able to build & sustain a diverse range of collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- High level of personal drive & resilience
What you need to do
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability across Western Australia. As part of the marketing team, you will be expected to have:
- Outstanding communication, influencing and engagement skills
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and strong understanding of contemporary practices, trends and opportunities
- Ability to interpret conflicting and often complex information and understanding appropriate communications channels
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Demonstrated integrity, self-awareness and professionalism
- Ability to manage people
- High standard of computer literacy
What we offer you
A wide range of employee benefits and health and wellness programs including Employee Assistance Program, HBF Health discounts, Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few.
· A close-knit fun, and energetic environment
· Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
· $1000 refer a friend program
· The support of a strong team
What we need proof of
· Proof of COVID-19 Booster vaccinations
· Flu vaccination or wiling to obtain
· The right to work in Australia
· Valid Driver’s License
· National Police Clearance
If this still sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then don’t delay and click “Apply for Job” button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills, and qualifications for the role.
Interviews will commence before close of advert if suitable applicants are selected.
Closing date: 30 July 2022
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes us who we are. We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued. You will be considered without regard to race, gender, disability, age, religion and LGBTIQ+. We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply.
Rocky Bay provides services on Noongar and Yamatji country. Rocky Bay acknowledges and pays respect to the traditional custodians and their leaders- past, present, and emerging.
To view the position description click this link