HR Business Partner
Job no: 492825
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Categories: Human Resources
Rocky Bay has an immediate need for a HR Business Partner to join the Human Resources division to be part of a genuinely great organisation. This position reports to the Manager Human Resources in the Human Resources division.
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability across Western Australia. We are looking for the right person to join our team to who is focused on outcomes and being responsive to the business.
What you need to do
- Contribute to the client group, taking ownership for the implementation of key people initiatives.
- Provide advice and guidance to the business on all legislative requirements, organisational policies, and Awards interpretation.
- Provision of Human Resources advice and support to the organisation in HR decisions.
- Facilitate change management and performance management as and when required in the business.
- Support people managers in the recruitment of key talent management positions.
- Provide leadership support and guidance to the business
- Be an active contributor to client group to build solid relationships of trust and knowledge.
- Facilitate organisational development, career development and succession planning across client group.
- A minimum of 5 years generalist experience is essential for this position
- The organisation is currently gearing up for growth and change, so you must be able to influence your client groups and have a high level of resilience.
- Strong ER & IR exposure and interpretation.
- Demonstrated experience of partnering with managers to achieve outcomes.
- A thorough understanding of industry practice in terms of sourcing strategies, recruitment, promotion, skills development, conditions of employment and HR policies.
- High level of organisation and prioritisation with a service delivery focus.
What we offer you
- A wide range of employee benefits and health and wellness programs including Employee Assistance Program, HBF Health discounts, Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few.
- Match your needs with the organisation needs – we are currently working in a hybrid work arrangement in the office and at home.
- A close-knit fun, and energetic environment and strong corporate team.
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- $1000 refer a friend program
What you’ll need to have
Successful candidates will need to meet our mandatory compliance and vaccination requirements which will be explained if your application is progressed.
If this still sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then don’t delay and click “Apply”.
For further information or confidential call back, please contact Mark Fellowes email@example.com Rocky Bay will commence the shortlisting of this position immediately and may fill the position early.
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes us who we are. We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued. You will be considered without regard to race, gender, disability, age, religion and LGBTIQ+. We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply.
Rocky Bay provides services on Noongar and Yamatji country. Rocky Bay acknowledges and pays respect to the traditional custodians and their leaders- past, present, and emerging.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend