Job no: 492830
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Human Resources
- Work for a leading Disability services provider in WA
- A close knit friendly working team environment
- Permanent full-time role
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability across Western Australia.
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full time Payroll Officer to join our team.
What you need to do
In this role you will report to the Payroll Manager and be responsible for:
• Supporting the Payroll Manager in the delivery of end-to-end payroll processing
• Coordinating and administering the payroll system to ensure the accurate payment of staff wages, salaries and entitlements within specified time frames and in compliance with relevant awards, legislation, policies and procedures
• Actively seek to improve the function of payroll and its systems
• Provide advice, assistance and reporting to all stakeholders in regard to all pay related matters
What we offer you
- A wide range of employee benefits and health and wellness programs including Employee Assistance Program, HBF Health discounts, Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few.
- A close-knit fun, and energetic environment
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- $1000 refer a friend program
- The support of a strong corporate team.
- Free on-site parking
What you'll need to have
Successful candidates will need to meet our mandatory compliance and vaccination requirements which will be explained if your application is progressed.
If this still sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then don’t delay and click “Apply for Job” button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills, and qualifications for the role. Rocky Bay reserves the right to commence the shortlisting process immediately.
Closing date for applications: 21 July 2022
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes us who we are.
We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued. You will be considered without regard to race, gender, disability, age, religion and LGBTIQ+. We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply.
Rocky Bay provides services on Noongar and Yamatji country. Rocky Bay acknowledges and pays respect to the traditional custodians and their leaders- past, present, and emerging.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend