STEP Program Mentor
Job no: 492831
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Categories: Support Work
Rocky Bay is seeking experienced, committed, motivated, and energetic persons who may be an experienced Support Worker or Workplace Placement officer ready to make their next step into the rewarding world of Mentoring!
We are seeking people who want
- To be part of a rapidly growing program supporting our customers to transition into meaningful employment opportunities. Our STEP program is interactive, personable and the opportunity to make a real difference.
- To join a fun loving teamwho are driven and dynamic, finding that right opportunity for our customers.
- Job satisfaction
- To build rapport and advocate for our customers through the process of discovery
- To be innovative, to think outside the box
What will you need to do?
- Work individually with the customer to understand what motivates them and finding opportunities that will lead to greater self discovery.
- Communicate and engage with prospective employers about opportunities for our customers, championing their skills and goals.
- Discover and shape opportunities with the customer and employer to create meaningful relationship which shows customers progression.
- Meet utilisation target
- Influence the employer to build strong relationship with the customer not through the mentor.
- Have the confidence to educate employers about the benefits of employing our customers.
What do we offer?
Rocky Bay offers a wide range of benefits to our people including an amazing reward and recognition program and competitive salary package.
What you’ll need to have:
Successful candidates will need to meet our mandatory compliance and vaccination requirements which will be explained if your application is progressed.
Sound perfect for you?
We hope so! Please submit your application by clicking the APPLY button and you will be directed to our recruitment system.
The recruitment process will be commencing immediately so if you are interested, please let us know. Please take the time to watch Rocky Bay’s attached video, but if you would like to speak to someone from Community for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes us who we are.
We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued. You will be considered without regard to race, gender, disability, age, religion and LGBTIQ+.
We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply.
Rocky Bay provides services on Noongar and Yamatji country.
Rocky Bay acknowledges and pays respect to the traditional custodians and their leaders- past, present, and emerging.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend