Team Leader - Community
Job no: 492849
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Support Work
- Do you want a satisfying and rewarding career change?
- Do you see the potential in every human being?
- Are you our next Team Leader for our Gosnells Community Guest House?
Rocky Bay has a proud history in disability services and is seeking a motivated full time Team Leaders to join our Community team to best connect our people to our customers. This is an exciting time at Rocky Bay as the Team Leaders will lead and develop the community team. We are looking for a Team Leader for our community guest house in Gosnells.
We are seeking someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a leadership role ideally supporting individuals with support requirements. Most importantly we need the right fit for our team.
We encourage those who:
- Can lead and manage a team to maintain high levels of performance and customer service delivery, ensuring a productive working environment with a strong positive culture.
- Are experienced in disability supported accommodation leadership with a positive hands-on approach to communicate effectively with individuals and their families/carers.
- Hold excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated broad and diverse team culture experience.
- Can demonstrate they communicate with all levels of the organisation in a prompt, articulate and approachable manner.
- Have sound knowledge of NDIS funding, NDIS Quality and Safeguards and an inclusive person-centred approach, understanding the importance of choice and control.
- Also hold a strong understanding of Active Support principles.
- Have a passion for seeing people reach their potential.
- Understands like all leadership positions, this role will have admin, compliance, reporting and general paperwork requirements which needs to be done.
- Can build relationships with the team and their customers easily and quickly.
- Understands a simple hello and thank you in a day go a long way!
We do have some compliance requirements which must be met by the successful candidate and will be explained if you progress in the recruitment process. Rocky Bay offers an extensive suite of benefits and a competitive salary package as well which is negotiable for the right candidate.
We will commence the shortlisting process immediately so if you are interested, please click the apply button.
If you would like more information about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat and we are happy to take any queries regarding this role. Please quote reference 492849
Alternatively the Rocky Bay website https://www.rockybay.org.au/ has more information or please watch the attached video for one of our employees’ experiences!
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes us who we are.
We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued. You will be considered without regard to race, gender, disability, age, religion and LGBTIQ+.
We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend