Physiotherapist - Mandurah/Rockingham
Job no: 492862
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Full Time, Fixed Term Part Time, Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Allied Health
- Salary Range: $92,111 - $112,927 depending on experience including Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) and 17.5% Leave Loading
- Flexible work arrangements e.g. a 9-day fortnight
- A wide range of employee benefits and health and wellness programs including Employee Assistance Program, HBF Health discounts, 40% reduction with Alinta Gas, Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few.
- Purchased Annual Leave Program
- Locations available include Mandurah and Rockingham
Due to continued growth, we are looking for Physiotherapists to join our supportive and dynamic team at Rocky Bay.
The following locations are available:
What we offer you
- A wide range of employee benefits and health and wellness programs including Employee Assistance Program, HBF Health discounts, Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few.
- Flexible work arrangements e.g., a 9-day fortnight
- A close-knit fun, and energetic environment
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- Purchased Annual Leave Program
- $2000 refer a friend program
- Subsidised uniforms
- The support of a strong corporate team.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver individualised customer-centred interventions to customers
- Work collaboratively to achieve clinical excellence
- Contribute to innovate service improvements by ‘Looking for Better Ways’
- Be a part of a diversified and progressive disability service organisation
- A caseload of adult and youth and paediatric customers of varying complexity based on your experience, providing great opportunities to continually develop your skills and knowledge
We are looking for people to fill vacancies who have:
- Excellent customer service that meets individual goals
- Well-developed clinical reasoning skills, that are solution-focused
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with customers, key stakeholders, and team members
- Personal resilience working in a changing environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy from a recognised institution
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience in delivering therapy services under the NDIS (Desirable)
- Experience in the disability sector (Desirable)
What compliance you need
- Education Department Police Clearance (not older than 3 months)
- Current Working with Children check
- Current WA drivers’ licence
- Current First Aid
- Influenza Vaccination or willingness to obtain
- Evidence of Covid-19 vaccinations
- NDIS Workers Screening & worker orientation module
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then don’t delay and click “Apply for Job” button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills, and qualifications for the role. Please note this is an ongoing advert so applications will be screen on receipt.
For further information or confidential call back, please contact Mark Fellowes on Recruitment@rockybay.org.au.
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes us who we are. We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued. You will be considered without regard to race, gender, disability, age, religion and LGBTIQ+. We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply.
Rocky Bay provides services on Noongar and Yamatji country. Rocky Bay acknowledges and pays respect to the traditional custodians and their leaders- past, present, and emerging.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend