Stores and Inventory Officer
Job no: 492876
Work type: Permanent Part Time
- Work for a leading Disability Services Provider
- Competitive salary + 10.5% Super, Salary Packaging (up to $18,500) and 17.5% Leave Loading
- Suitable for someone re-entering the workforce
- Flexible working arrangements
- Permanent Part time role: Mosman Park
About the role:
We are looking for skilled and proactive Stores and Inventory Officer to join our Facilities Management Team. This is a fast-paced facilities inventory role within a corporate environment that will require you to provide a high level of customer service, facilities and purchasing support to our clients, staff and external stakeholders.
Based in our warehouse, we are seeking someone to bring their positive attitude, excellent management skills, strong admin skills and natural spark to this position. Tasks include purchasing stock, organising the warehouse, packing and occasionally driving and delivering orders.
Locations & Hours:
- Mosman Park: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 1:30pm
A fantastic opportunity exists for a tech-savvy and people-oriented individual. Apply today if you're coming from a customer service/stores background and want to grow your career!
What you need to do
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability across Western Australia.
What you need to have
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Committed to consistently producing high quality work with attention to detail
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to complete a range of tasks independently
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office suite of products with excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Current First Aid certificate
- Constructive problem-solving skills
- A current WA drivers’ license with a willingness to drive to different sites
- Hold or be willing to obtain a NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Able to provide proof of immunisation for influenza and COVID-19
- Related knowledge and skills of purchasing functions (any previous purchasing tasks and responsibilities will be highly desirable)
- Related knowledge and skills of stores and inventory management (any previous stores and inventory management tasks and responsibilities will be highly desirable)
- Intermediate to good understanding/acumen of financial administration.
What we offer you
We are committed to offering an enjoyable, safe and flexible workplace that provides work-life balance. When you are working with Rocky Bay you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits and health and wellness programs including:
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- Assistance Program, HBF Health discounts and Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few
- Purchased Annual Leave Program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- The support of a strong corporate team.
If you have the skills outlined and are looking to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career with plenty of opportunities and shift availability, please apply now, we’re waiting to hear from you. Attach your resume, showcasing your relevant skills and experience.
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes us who we are. We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued. You will be considered without regard to race, gender, disability, age, religion and LGBTIQ+. We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply.
Rocky Bay provides services on Noongar and Yamatji country. Rocky Bay acknowledges and pays respect to the traditional custodians and their leaders- past, present, and emerging.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend