Service Manager - Respite
Job no: 492921
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Management, Support Work, Support Coordination
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Competitive salary $82, 467 - $86, 108 +Super + Salary Packaging (up to $18,550)
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of Western Australians of all ages living with disability.
As part of the Community division you will lead the respite services portfolio at Rock Bay. You will work alongside customers, their families/guardians, and staff teams to ensure that people receive quality and safe holiday experiences (short term respite) at one of Rocky Bay’s four metropolitan respite homes. These homes enable people with disability to have enjoyable breaks for their day to day routines. You will lead and support those who directly report to you including delivering onsite coaching, mentoring and performance development activities..
To be considered for this role you will HAVE:
- Experience in coordinating quality customer services within a health or disability services context.
- Ability to have meaningful conversations with stakeholders and customers to ascertain their needs and service requirements.
- Ability to build rapport and communicate confidently with a diverse range of people.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills including written and interpersonal.
- Experience in managing a budget and maintaining relevant finance records.
- Experience in promotion of services and liaising with potential stakeholder and customers. (Desirable but not essential)
- Strong computer skills, with experience in MS Office applications and Client Data Management systems.
- Experience working with people with disability (desirable but not essential)
- Current NDIS Workers Screening
- Current, valid WA driver’s license
- Proof of influenza vaccine or willingness to obtain
- Proof of COVID 19 vaccination
Now is an exciting time to join Rocky Bay. We are growing rapidly which can lead to career progression opportunities. Rocky Bay offers a competitive salary, great salary packaging options, on-going support and training, a thorough induction program and a fantastic staff awards program.
For further information please contact email@example.com
We will commence the recruitment process immediately so if you would like to be considered please forward your resume and a cover letter by using the 'Apply for job’ button.
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes us who we are.
We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued. You will be considered without regard to race, gender, disability, age, religion and LGBTIQ+.
We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply.
Rocky Bay provides services on Noongar and Yamatji country.
Rocky Bay acknowledges and pays respect to the traditional custodians and their leaders - past, present and emerging.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend