- Permanent Full Time position
- Multi Site Location
- Competitive Remuneration Salary, including salary packaging options and leave loading
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia. We are looking for an experienced multi-site Property Maintenance Coordinator to join our Property, Procurement & Fleet team.
Rocky Bay currently holds a property portfolio of 47 buildings across the length of the Perth Metropolitan area and Geraldton. Our properties are business critical as they are a means of providing accommodation, enabling delivery of services to our customers and facilitating our business growth strategy. As we embark on our Metropolitan Facilities Development Plan and our Specialist Disability Accommodation Program, the property portfolio is set to grow by more than 50% and in terms of building footprint, by more than 500%.
About the role:
You will work closely with internal customers to ensure these assets and their operation meet their expectations, reduce risk and comply with our governance and safety objectives. This role will focus on managing external contractors to perform most of maintenance activities.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in implementing maintenance strategies to improve property operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the operation of security and fire systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage external resources to deliver outcomes.
- Manage conflicting priorities and navigate competing timeframes and deadlines.
In return, Rocky Bay offers:
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- Assistance Program, HBF Health discounts, 40% reduction with Alinta Gas and Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Purchase Annual Leave program
- The support of a strong corporate team.
- Free parking
- A current WA drivers’ license with a willingness to drive to different sites
- Have legal working rights in Australia
- Hold or be willing to obtain a NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Able to provide proof of immunisation for influenza and COVID-19
We will commence the recruitment process immediately. Please note that all prequalification questions must be answered for your application to be considered.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click the "Apply for Job" button, and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications to the role.
For confidential enquiry, please contact David Hall, Property Maintenance Manager on (08) 9383 5192 or email recruiter Mark Fellowes on email@example.com
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes us who we are.
We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued. You will be considered without regard to race, gender, disability, age, religion and LGBTIQ+.
We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply.
Rocky Bay provides services on Noongar and Yamatji country.
Rocky Bay acknowledges and pays respect to the traditional custodians and their leaders- past, present and emerging.
To view the position description click this link