Human Resources Officer
Job no: 492937
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Human Resources
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability across Western Australia. We are looking for the right person to join our team to who is ready for the next step in their career.
Rocky Bay has an immediate need for a permanent full time HR Officer to join the Human Resources division to be part of a genuinely great organisation. This position reports to the HR Business Partner in the Human Resources division.
What we offer you
- Salary range $76,202 - $77,837 depending on experience including Salary packaging (up to $18,500) and 17.5% leave loading on annual leave.
- A wide range of employee benefits and health and wellness programs including Employee Assistance Program, HBF Health discounts, 40% reduction with Alinta Gas, Access Pay, Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few.
- The ability to purchase up to 4 weeks of annual leave
- Work from home flexibility
- A close-knit fun, and energetic environment and strong corporate team.
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- Purchase Annual Leave program
- $2000 referral scheme
What you need to do
- Provide advice, coaching and mentoring to people leaders, employees and new starters commencing on their journey with Rocky Bay.
- Provide seamless service and advice regarding employee life cycle events and the processing of employee variations.
- Identify leaders and employees on easy solutions and the opportunity to redirect to the correct area as and when required.
- Offer correct and concise advice on HR queries offering solutions.
- Provide HR information to assist the business to identify trends and repeat issues.
- Partner with the business to build solid relationships of trust and knowledge.
- You will demonstrated experience in HR providing a broad range of HR expertise would advantageous.
- A HR or relevant discipline degree or working towards.
- The ability to interpret and identify different Awards and legislative requirements.
- The ability to deal with ambiguity, tough conversations and being self-directed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- You are approachable, friendly, and willing to take the time to get to the bottom of an issue.
- You take pride in your work by demonstrating strong accuracy attention to detail and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure with a high workload.
What you’ll need to have
Successful candidates will need to meet our mandatory compliance and vaccination requirements which will be explained if your application is progressed.
If this still sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then don’t delay and click “Apply”.
For more information on Rocky Bay, please view the attached video.
For further information or confidential call back, please contact Mark Fellowes firstname.lastname@example.org Rocky Bay will commence the shortlisting of this position immediately and may fill the position early.
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes us who we are. We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued. You will be considered without regard to race, gender, disability, age, religion and LGBTIQ+. We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply.
Rocky Bay provides services on Noongar and Yamatji country. Rocky Bay acknowledges and pays respect to the traditional custodians and their leaders- past, present, and emerging
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend